Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

Monday, May 23, 2005

Modern Magic Cover and Art Book

Mornin' . Ugh.

Some good news...The Modern Magic anthology cover is up. Check it out! (If I get a chance, I'll post a copy here.) Just gorgeous. Tho' I might be biased, it's one of the nicest covers from a small press or any size press for that matter. Beautiful layout, evocative mood, color, etc. And there's terrific writing therein as well! (Sell, sell, sell. [grin])

Also, the editor and artist are working on an art book. It will detail the process the artist followed to develop each picture and will include excerpts of each story. Cool. A bit more moolah and exposure for "Salvation in a Plastic Bag." (I'm counting this as another "sale" so my tally for the year is growing. Wow!)

Cheers,

P. Kirby

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005