Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

Thursday, May 05, 2005

A Message From Management


The Nikster here. (Handsome, aren't I?)

I've clomped into the house, left green squishy "apples" on the living room floor, and taken control of this computer.

(Typing with my lips. We equines have very agile lips.)

So what's my problem?

I want sweet feed. And carrots. Not the sorry handful I get a few times a day. Bags and bags.

But no. Miss I-Wanna-Be-A-Writer-So-I-Can't-Work-Fulltime-So-Now-We're-Poor says we can't afford sweet feed. Or carrots by the ton.

My solution. Her butt stays in the chair (except to come out an bring me carrots), she stays off the Internet and finishes the outline/synopsis for Pinocchio in Reverse. She will then write the book and make us lots of money. (Why is she laughing?)

Harrumph. I wouldn't have to put up with this crap is I was Paris Hilton's horse.
Have a good day and be kind to a horse.

H.R.H., The Nikster

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005