Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Offensive Joke Friday


Day after day, Fred, Tyrone's co-worker, was cheerful in the morning.

One morning, Tyrone said, "Fred, why're you always so damn happy when you come to work?"

"Because I make love to my wife every morning before work," said Fred.

Amazed, Tyrone asked him, "How do you get your wife to make love to you every morning?"

"That's easy," Fred said. "I just recite this little poem that I made up. She loves it! It goes like this: "Blond hair, blond hair, eyes so blue... I love waking up and making love to you!"

"Man, you white guys are so sentimental and crap...." Nevertheless, Tyrone decided to give it a try. So he spent the rest of the day thinking up a poem for his wife.

The next day, Tyrone showed up to work all beat to hell ...bruised eyes, broken nose, fat lip, the works.

Fred asked, "Man, what happened to you?"

Tyrone said, "I don't know, man. I went home and tried your idea that's all. I just recited her a poem...."

Fred frowned, confused. "Well, what poem did you recite?"

Tyrone told him, "Nappy head, nappy head, eyes like a frog... If I could roll yo fat ass over, I'd hump you like a dog."
***
Heck, a lot of white men are this clueless too. Stupidity is a rainbow.

Complaints may be submitted to IGiveaRatsAss@BleepOff.com

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005