Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Wrap Yourself Around A Good Book

Apply that lotion liberally and when you die, you can be a bookcover.

Human skin, it seems, makes good book covers. Soft and washable.

They found human leather to be relatively cheap, durable and waterproof, Hartman
said.

So this begs the question, "What part of the body produces the best material?" Soft as a baby's butt?

Reading...
Radioactive Panda...Mad scientists and angry villagers with pitchforks seeking employment as gardeners.

Writing...
I ees velly beesy. I've got my country's anniversary to plan, my wife to murder...oh, wait, not me.

I rubbed my two brain cells together and lit a creative fire in my brain. Editing a story; hammering through the last of the novel (finally, whew!), critiquing someone's story, and drawing silly cartoons.

Hasta Luego,
Pat K.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005