Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Is There A Meme Vaccination?

Doug Hoffman over at Balls and Walnuts (giggle) tagged me with a version of "Seven Things." I realized I'd been hit by this meme before, slightly different strain, so I'm not entirely immune.

Because most of the categories are the same, here's my previous self-involved post in Seven Movements.

The variation:

Seven Books (or Series) I love:
1. Song of Ice and Fire, George R. R. Martin
2. His Dark Materials, Phillip Pullman
3. War for the Oaks, Emma Bull
4. Harry Potter, J.K. Rowlings
5. Lord of the Rings, J. R. R. Tolkein (Although I don't think I could actually read them now.)
6. The Iron Dragon's Daughter, Michael Swanwick
7. Memory, Sorrow and Thorn, Tad Williams

Seven Movies I Watch Over and Over:
1. Master and Commander
2. Demolition Man
3. The Princess Bride
4. The Lord of the Rings
5. Pirates of the Carribean
6. The Incredibles
7. Sin City

I kinda like memes, but I don't play properly...never pass the tag on...
Bad Pat, no Christmas cookies.
P.K.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005