Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Siete Cosas

The Seven Things Meme, as per tag by Mauser*Girl:

Seven things I want to do before I die:

1. Get published by one of the big pub houses
2. Learn another language (Russian, Arabic, Japanese...anything not in the Romance family)
3. Move to New Zealand
4. Break my homebody tendencies and see more of the U.S. and beyond
5. Turn the Nikster into a reliable riding animal (as opposed to an oversized dog)
6. Skydive
7. Finish painting the living room

Seven things I can do:

1. Play the fiddle
2. Train a horse to do movie tricks
3. Draw
4. Run with scissors
5. Speak/read Spanish with a middling understanding of French and Italian
6. Give a horse a pedicure
7. Deal with nasty, gory medical emergencies (pets, usually)

Seven things I cannot do:

1. Play the clarinet. (I've tried; horrible, worst clarinetist ever.)
2. Concentrate
3. Play well with others for extended periods of time
4. Teach a dog to do anything
5. Bake anything
6. Put up clean laundry
7. Take orders

Seven things I say a lot :

1. Look at the Rat Dog
2. You haaaaate me [stupid whining at husband]
3. I see stupid people
4. Anyway
5. Uh
6. That's stupid
7. Who farted?

Seven things I find attractive in a male:

1. Big...brain
2. Tall
3. Lanky
4. Warped sense of humour
5. Must be able to fix stuff: cars, plumbing, carpentry, etc.
6. Animal person
7. Devoted to family and friends, but thinks the rest of humanity is overrated

Seven celebrity crushes?

1. Hugh Jackman (He sings, he dances, he's Wolverine. Sigh.)
2. John Cusack
3. James Spader
4. Naveen Andrews ("Lost's" Sayid)
5. Sean Bean (Boromir)
6. Alan Richman (Snape)
7. Wesley Snipes (Blade)

Seven people who have nothing better to do than to get tagged:
Same as previous tag. Too insecure to find out how few people read this blog. If it interests you, consider yourself tagged!

Pat K.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005