Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Desperately Seeking A Life

I still haven't seen "Serenity" or "Corpse Bride." Too busy.

And today is my idea of the perfect day. Cloudy, gloomy, and sun free. It's Special Shapes day out at Balloon Fiesta--flying cows and Alpo Dog food cans--and I'm stuck here at work.

Keep repeating a "Be glad you have a job" litany, but it's not working. By the time I get home, all the balloons will be down and the evil yellow thing in the sky will have burned away all the nice clouds.

Where does one get a life?

Happy Friday!

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005