Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

What Color Is Your Brain?

A very short quiz.
Your Brain's Pattern
Your brain is always looking for the connections in life.
You always amaze your friends by figuring out things first.
You're also good at connecting people - and often play matchmaker.
You see the world in fluid, flexible terms. Nothing is black or white.

Translation
Your brain is always looking for the connections in life: I'm always confused.
You always amaze your friends by figuring out things first: It's always amazing when Special Ed Kirby works something out.
You're also good at connecting people - and often play matchmaker: I'm a pimp.
You see the world in fluid, flexible terms: I can't make up my mind.
Nothing is black or white: I haven't mastered laundry; my whites are gray and so are my blacks.

Via Reading, Writing, Ranting.

Writing...
About 500 words yesterday. Today, hyperactive and unable to formulate a coherent thought. Maybe a long shower will sort out brainwaves.

How'r you doin'?

P.K.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005