Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Misery Seeking Company

Sulk.

Sulk.

Sulk.

Husband is up in Colorado visiting his folks and getting more hay for Nikster the Wonder Horse. Not happy. I know. Some women like getting their men out of their hair. I figure they either married the wrong guy or have someone on the side. The gardener or the pool boy.
...
...
Maybe I need a pool boy.

Writing...
Due to absence of Beloved Spouse (BS), got in 3700 new words yesterday. Of course, I also hacked and slashed away an existing 200 because they were no longer relevant to the plot.

Kill your darlings and all that.

Have a good Sunday,
P.K.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005