Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day Lazy

Stupid observations...

**Wet horse shit is much heavier than the dry version. (I.e., it finally rained.)
**I get the most unimaginative spam. The subject headings always look like this: re(1).
**Misery does indeed love company. The fly traps I just put out are filled with unhappy guests.
**MS Word is wrong. "Chile" is a valid spelling. Ask any New Mexican. ("Green or Red?")
**I don't have any gray hairs. OTOH, I've been dyeing my hair for years, so there might be a mighty white tribe up there. Pass the Ms. Clairol.
**Why are pinkish-tan crayons called "flesh"? And brown crayons are..."brown"? Lots of flesh is brown.

Writing...
A couple hundred words yesterday. J-man has vanished into his workshop to make his little metal insects for upcoming craft show. So aiming for the daily 1000 words.

Have a good Monday.

Pat K.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005