Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Waste Some Time

Middle of the week; end of the month crap to do. Why work?

Because I've been living under a rock, I just discovered Platinum Grit, a serial web comic. Requires Shockwave, consequently, I almost didn't bother. But the stuff in the gallery looked good, so I went ahead and installed SW.

Talking cupboards, a pig named Arthur, and other weirdness. Of course, I love geek-boy Jeremy. Surprisingly mature--as in grownup, not sexual--in comparison to many online serials. And Jeremy's cute.

Have fun.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005