Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Thursday Joke

Two guys, Jimmy and Johnny, stand at heaven's gate, waiting to be interviewed by Saint Peter.

Jimmy: "How did you get here?"

Johnny: "Hypothermia. You?"

Jimmy: "You won't believe it. I thought my wife was cheating on me, so I came home early one day hoping to catch the guy. I accused her of being unfaithful and searched the entire house without any luck. Then, I felt so horrible about the whole thing that I had a massive heart attack."

Johnny: "Oh, man. If you'd only checked the walk-in feezer, we'd both be alive."
***
From September 2005 Esquire, "Funny Joke from a Beautiful Woman" (Maggie Grace, [vile] Shannon in "Lost.")

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005