Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Stealth Sucks

According to this reviewer.

On seeing the preview in the theater, my J-man leaned over and whispered "Cliche" in my ear. J-man is a cliche-loving kind of guy and I does love my cliche-loving man. So for him to bandy the "c" word about in such a negative manner suggests that Stealth is cliche gone bad. Like the milk in the back of the fridge.

Me thinks Stealth is a renter, barely.

via Guanbancex Blog

There's Not Enough Money...
Oh, wait. I'm a ho. Pay me enough, I'll do almost anything. But it would take a tidy chunk of change to get me to watch The Dukes of Hazzard. Jessica Simpson is a better purgative than a finger down the throat. And what is up with the ugly mo-fos who play Bo and Luke Duke? Heck, like any pre-adolescent girl of the time, I lurved the T.V. versions. These two are authentic rednecks as in fugly. If I wanted that degree of authenticity, I'd attend family reunions.

Have a good weekend.

P.K.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005