Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Grab It And Shake It

Some righteous and funny rantage re: un-Intelligent Design. (What? You think I'd have moved on by now? Nope. Sticking around. There's lots to snear at.)

Via Pharyngula

When the leader of your party turns his back on science, the product of God's 2nd greatest gift to us, reason*, when he turns from the very process which brought so much progress and prosperity to this land and encourages those would so eagerly toss aside rational thought itself ... gah, never mind voting Democrat: if my choice were between these cowards who would turn back the Enlightenment and anal-probing yet intellectually honest Martians, I would grit my teeth, vote for the Martians and learn to visualize my Happy Place during my Probe-Center appointments.

* I have in a previous post established God's greatest gift to us as doubt.

Writing...
Another thou on the plot and brainstorming. More today, I hope.

P.K.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005