Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Bling and Bad Fashion

Alarmist? Maybe. Sounds a bit like my mortgage myth rant. In my neck of the woods anyway, there are a lot of people who seem to have a lot of bling. These same folks can't be making that much, if any, more than us.

The company I work for processes and mails bills for utility companies. For such a rosy economy, there sure does seem to be an increase in "past dues" and "disconnect" notices.

[shrugs] Me, I own a tiny house, drive a small, boring car, and don't even have--gasp--a cell phone. And I'm quite happy, thank you. Wonder if the folks in the McMansions can say the same?

Oh, And If You Haven't Already...
Go Fug Yourself. Hee.

Writing...
Got an idea--plot included--for a extra sick, gory horror story. One can see where my mind is at today.

P.K.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005