Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

To My Loyal Readers

And the disloyal ones as well.

I did some updating of the links. Lacking blog manners, I haven't been good with the reciprocal linkage. I think I remedied the situation. But if I forgot anyone, let me know and I'll add you to my list. Technorati is unreliable on reporting such things.

A Few Funnies...
Pig personality test, via Monica Jackson.


My piggy

You drew the Pig:
*Toward the bottom, you are pessimistic, and have a tendency to behave negatively. (Well, actually, I draw big and ran out of room.)
*Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.
*With few details, you are emotional and naive, they care little for details and are a risk-taker. (Naive, moi?)
*With 4 legs showing, they are secure, stubborn, and stick to their ideals.
*The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are.
The bigger the better. You drew large ears, you are a great listener!
*The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life.
And again more is better! You did not draw a tail :) (Hmmm. He's sitting on his pig bum and hence a tail wasn't feasible. I thought about giving him a pig pee-pee, but the rules said no naughty drawings.)

For frustrated writers...
How many whacks does it take to get to the tasty center?

And More Headline Humour...
Schwarzenegger to End Relationship with Magazines
Aw, but loads of men have "relationships" with magazines, often starting at puberty.

Asta,
Pat K.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005