Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Friday, July 08, 2005

Devil, Get Me Out of Here!

So, I'm doing the Blog Explosion thing.

Blog Explosion is a traffic generator, but I use it to find new voices and cool stuff in BlogLand. To move on to the next blog, you click a specified number from a grouping in the upper left corner of a surf bar.

I land on the blog of clean cut, scary ass, fundie wingnut, white guy. He impotently shakes electronic fists at the heathens, spouting hate-filled dogma. "Those who opposed the posting of the Ten Commandments in public places," he says, "are traitors." Traitors, I tell ye.

Dear God, protect me from your followers.

Anyway, yanking my eyes back from where they rolled, the inside of my skull, I go to click the magic number. Guess what it was.
*
*
*
Come on... guess!
*
*
*
*Wait for it
*
*
*
*
*
*
666

Snerk.

Have a marvelous weekend. (I have another rant--pit bulls--not weighing in where you'd might think--remember, I own the kind of dogs that get mauled by pits--but will post later this weekend.)

P.K.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005