Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Monday, June 27, 2005

Penis Envy

Well, not so much. As Elaine from "Seinfeld" once said, "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things..."

But ice cubes in the urinals?* (See comic creator's comments below the toon.) Sounds like fun to me. All we women get are queues from hell and diaper changing stations. And tampon dispensers dispensing ancient, dessicated tampons.

(*Good to see that Preston, the predator, washes his hands after. I "heart" Preston, ugly bastard that he is.)

See, Mom, you can learn something by reading comics.

One Minute...
Is the time it takes for my car to turn into an Easy Bake oven after turning off the air conditioner*. (*Necessary because Korean POS cannot simultaneously climb hills and keep me cool.)

Summer in New Mexico; a little slice of Hell.

Writing...
Inspired by Alesia Holliday's posting at Romancing the Blog, I have this to say: My name is Pat Kirby and I write paranormal chick lit. So, to all who say I'm "not challenging myself"...bite me.

Got in 1100 words yesterday, finishing up chapter revision. Probably torture poor Kristin with it, since funky little short story isn't quite a story yet. Hoping for much chick lit wordage today... Getting out the big guns: Evanescence: Fallen for the soundtrack and Janet Evanovich's One for the Money for a zany mind set.

Hugs,
P. Kirby

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005