Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Monday, June 20, 2005

Monday Funnies

I'm feeling icky-sicky. Rather than bore all with the details, I'll suggest some Monday morning pick me ups.

A new discovery. This week's toon is rather droll, unless you can't handle mild flat cat humour.
Pork and Bean

Next is the perennial Dog Eat Doug. Sunday's toon was especially cute; click Previous comic to view it.

Dead Guy Takes on Michael Jackson. And he gets Michael Jackson's freaky-ass, pale, Planet of the Apes face to a tee.

Lord of the Rings, The Musical?
Hmmm. I'm a big fan of musicals persay, but...see the [LOTR] movies rule because there is very little of the singing that plagued the books (And no Tom I'm Singing and I Can't Shut Up Bombadill). Okay, so the hobbit drinking songs were mighty cute, but who can resist drunken hobbits?

Anyway, there you have it folks. I think my posting later, when I'm get home, will be a minor rant about romantic comedy. (Since I picked on SF yesterday.)

Writing...
Finished a chapter off. Finished storyboarding next scene. Now to turn it into prose.

P. Kirby

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005