Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I'm Turning Into

A twenty year old college guy.

Yesterday, I spilled popcorn all over the office floor. I sat, staring at the mess, popcorn and un-popped kernels scattered all over the saltillo tiles. "I don't wanna clean this up," I whined to the cat-sized dust bunny (composed largely of Rat Dog hair) that crouched in a corner.

"Ants. I need ants. If I had ants, they could clean this mess up." Ignored mess and went back to working on chapter.

(Footnote: Ultimately vacuumed up mess because Herself, the Rat Dog arrived, and cleaning up Rat Dog barf after she consumed and regurgitated the popcorn would have been a bigger hassle.)

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005