Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Some of Y'all Worry Me

Alternate title, "How to Get Hits on Your Site."

Perusing my site statistics and keywords (Google queries) that brought people to this blog. Two recurring queries:
"Ewan McGregor Naked Movie Pics"
"Ewan McGregor's Penis Photos"

People, I'm as much a fan of the man-flesh as any gal, but really now.

Others are rather innocuous: "Lena's Broom" It's a very nice plant, if that's what you were looking for. Grows like gangbusters in the beach sand that masquerades as soil in my yard. "Baby Names Caelan Celtic" Uh, I'm not even sure why that one scored a hit on my site. Oh, wait, Caelan is the name of the hero in Stacey Klemstein's The Silver Spoon, right? The alien hero; go that route and you'll be naming Junior after a space alien.

Some are just freaky-weird. "Cheap Horses in Beds for Sale." Huh?

And my fave..."Bionicle is Gay." I immediately had a chat with Bob the Bionicle, Guardian of My Desk, explaining that he had been "outed." Bob protested much, insisting he wasn't gay, not that there's anything wrong with it. Hmmm.

Today...
Writing, of course, and trimming a certain horse's toenails. Oh, joy.

Cheers,
P.K.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005