Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Save the Blastocysts

Or is it save the hymens? Death before loss of virginity!* (Or alternately, you can get it repaired.)

Oh, heck. I can never keep the latest causes from Wingnuttery straight. Anyway, The Huffington Post has a few nifty articles on the subject of blastocysts, stem cells, et al. Paul Feig sums it up best when he says,
Nice to see President Bush on the front page of the New York Times holding up a baby to show the world how immoral stem cell research is. Does this mean I get to dig up the corpse of my father who died from Parkinsons disease and stand him up in front of the White House to show my support for stem cell research?

You know, I'm just trying to get some equal time. It's only fair.
So is Satanism a Mainstream Religion...?
Judge: Parents Can't Teach Pagan Beliefs. Ah, yes, respect all religions so long as they are Christian. Right.
Via Covington and Eschaton.

Off to worship Nikster the horse god. Have a good afternoon.

*A retread, I know. It's just too awful not to revisit.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005