Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hate Me, Please

Catching up on my favourite blogs. Found this at S.D. Shaver's Blog. An entire LJ community devoted to--I'm guessin'--hatin' Laurell K. Hamilton?

Wow! You know you've made it when when that many people are hate you. As Shaver says:
There's no such thing as bad press, and if they want to say I'm fat or my beliefs are wrong or my writing sucks, go ahead. It's all publicity, and it's all good. Mwah! I love you like Jesus!
The heck with fan clubs. I need a hate club.

Pat K.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005