Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Defective Girl, Cont.

Took the Geeky quiz and scored lower (higher?) than I figured. (I think I'm an uber geek.)










Your Geek Profile:



Fashion Geekiness: Highest

Movie Geekiness: Moderate

Academic Geekiness: Low

Gamer Geekiness: Low

Geekiness in Love: Low

General Geekiness: Low

Internet Geekiness: Low

SciFi Geekiness: Low

Music Geekiness: None



As proof that I am fashion impaired, I put together a dollie/avatar from this site. The results can be seen in the side bar of this blog, if you scroll down to the Links section. Unfortunately, the choices didn't include sweatpants with green horse slobber, a Metallica T-shirt, and scuffed Reeboks.


Cheers.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005