Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Bloggers Worth Visiting

Cruising through my blog/L.J. list. (Bookmarked because I'm too lazy to work out RSS.)

As all two of my regular readers know, I'm all about being anti-establishment. Even with regard to writing, which I actually, choke, consider a career. Probably comes from years on the playground being the ugly little girl who liked bugs and couldn't for the life of her understand why anyone would want to "play house." Stupid little girls. Anyway, S.L. Viehl (what I call her on account of the Star Doc novels) has another cute posting regarding certain writing organizations. Some day, in the far away future, when I finally hit my Pro sale requirement, I doubt I'll be sending anybody my hard earned money so I can slap "member of..." on my letterhead.

If her blog is any indicator, Monica Jackson is an author I should be reading. (Stupid library doesn't have any of her books. Have to wait until Money Fairy poops in my wallet).

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005