Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

I Had a Dream

Had a dream where:

I come home to a ringing phone and subsequent email message (I never actually "answer" the phone). It's an editor giving me a long listing of all the things I need to fix in my manuscript. I lean in close, trying to get it all, but understand none of it. The editor seems to alternate between speaking gibberish and talking about stuff that didn't happen in my manuscript.

Woke up and got no sleep after that.

I'm going to try and get the Critters critique thing done today. There are some familiar names in this week's queue, so I just need to mosey on over to Critters and download a few stories.

In the meantime, for your reading amusement, here's a link to the Tolkein sarcasm page. Some of the stuff is a little dated--pre-Peter Jackson--but funny.

No new "Lost" last night. I guess I got my wires crossed. Sigh.

Cheers,

P.K.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005