Ramblings from the Desert

The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he ever receive either. ~Benjamin Franklin

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Author of the urban fantasy novel, The Music of Chaos, and the paranormal romance, The Canvas Thief.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Re-Imagined Romance Covers

Starting Good Friday off with a giggle...

Sent to me by writer buddy Kristin...

Longmire does Romance Novels. Basically, he scanned real romance novel covers and reworked them. Some of the funniest are those sent in by readers.

My faves: For the Love of Scottie McMullet, Uh Honey Whose Hat is That?, Meet My Alligator, and Compensating for Something.

Actually, the whole Longmire site is mighty funny. Coyses and thanks to Kristin for sending me another way to waste time on the Internet.

Going to actually write something. Bye for now.

P.K.

 

Graphics and Content Copyright © Patricia Kirby 2005